Roles and responsibilities:
• Devise business plan and drive the bancassurance business and manage sales channels.
• Work closely with the bank partners to build up a financial ecosystem.
• Collaborate with ecosystem partners closely on product structuring, sales process, customer journey and operations
• Act as the focal point to deliver the business strategies, marketing campaign, product or feature updates to the front office.
• To support management for sales performance analysis, review and draw recommendation for business planning.
• Work with internal control units to ensure the distribution business complies with regulatory requirements
• Assumes the role of a Responsible Officer for the Bank and be able to undertake the duties of a RI in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Practice for Administration of Insurance Agents (Code) Minimum
• University graduate or above
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in the insurance or bancassurance business
• Obtained relevant papers of the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations recognized by the Insurance Authority (the Qualifying Examinations) unless he/she has been exempted under the criteria specified in the Code.
• Previous experience as a Responsible Officer would be an advantage.
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills
• Solid product knowledge of insurance products.
• Fluent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
ZhongAn International, a subsidiary of ZhongAn Insurance focusing on international business.