The client has invested heavily on their digital transformation team with the hope and ambition to revolutionize the way the world uses technology on daily basis. The client has many exiciting next generation digital projects approved globally and they are looking for fresh and creative talents with a passion for technology to join their growing team. They have just finished renovating their office (Large open space that promotes collaboration and exchange of ideas) which highlights the company's commitment towards the future for the digital team.
What you will do:
- Drive the discovery, design and execution of wide variety of data solutions for clients.
- Provide guidance and oversight on all aspects of solution delivery: estimation, design, management and delivery.
- Develop proof of concepts on technology services in the market in order to address a client requirement and to stay relevant.
- Work with our key customers to create superior customer experience on investment in digital technologies like cloud, big data, mobility, analytics and AI Work with presales, practice and marketing teams to provide right technical expertise and support in developing collaterals like solution offerings, thought leadership - white papers, blogs, etc.
- Assist in defining use cases for industry specific solutions leveraging digital technologies.
- Assist in creation of business cases for new investment needs Lead client and other stakeholder meetings on technical discussions.
What you should have:
- 10+ yrs of experience in designing and architecting applications.
- 5+ yrs of experience as Solution Architect.
- Should have in-depth hands-on solution development/architect experience.
- Good to have experience in relevant services from other cloud service provider or open source tools.
- Should have good programming experience in Python, Java or Scala.
- Should have good understanding and knowledge of digital solutions and how they are being best leveraged by various industries.
- Proven ability to drive complex design and development efforts in an agile environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to articulate technology to varied audiences (business users, technology architects, delivery managers, business leaders).
- Willing to travel to client sites globally.
Interested candidates can apply through the portal.
For enquires, please contact ian luong @ 2986 1945 or via email @