Our Dual Site Stables Operations and Owners Services Department manages vast areas where horses train and race. It is an interesting, busy and natural environment where you will find some of Hong Kong's most colourful people, like racing professionals, world class sportsman, agronomist and engineers. We are looking for a proactive and highly-motivated individual to join our team.
- preparing stables charges to horse owners and updating system timely and accurately;
- liaising with Trainers / Assistant Trainers on Trainers’ reimbursement;
- providing weekly horse population report and monitoring horse training fee;
- consolidating monthly income summary for the Department;
- arranging racehorses spelling and rehabilitation services;
- assisting in horse stables transfer arrangement;
- monitoring horse weighing process;
You should have:
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send you resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: by clicking “Apply Now”; or
Fax: (852) 2966-6984; or
Post: the Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 8/F Central Complex, Sha Tin Racecourse, Hong Kong
Founded in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society. The Club has a unique integrated business model, comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. Through this model, the Club generates economic and social value for the community and supports the Government in combatting illegal gambling. In 2017/18, the Club made a record return to the Government of HK$22.6 billion in duty and profits tax and contributed HK$1.2 billion to the Lotteries Fund. Approved charity donations were HK$4.2 billion. The Club is Hong Kong's largest single taxpayer and one of the city’s major employers. Its Charities Trust is also one of the world's top ten charity donors. The Club is always "riding high together for a better future" with the people of Hong Kong.