Vanderlande is the global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports, and in the parcel market. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems move 3.7 billion pieces of luggage around the world per year, in other words 10.1 million per day. Its systems are active in 600 airports including 13 of the world’s top 20. More than 39 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and distribution firms have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
Established in 1949, Vanderlande has more than 5,000 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent. With a consistently increasing turnover of more than 1.1 billion euros, it has established a global reputation over the past six decades as a highly reliable partner for value-added logistic process automation.
For more details, please visit our company website www.vanderlande.com
To cope with our Organization expension, Venderlande is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
The successful candidate will be joining an international team working on one of Vanderlande’s largest and sophisticated airport projects in the world
Working at Vanderlande | Challenges in Motion (Youtube)
- Responsible for the steelwork scope during the project phases design, manufacturing and installation
- Prepare technical specifications for design, manufacturing and installation packages for tender documents
- Analyse and coordinate the steelwork design interfaces with building, MEP services and conveyor system.
- Identify and manage deviations from the contractual requirements
- Manage and coordinate the steelwork Sub-Contractors
- Comply with statutory requirements such as MOA, MOE and FSD requirements.
- Comply with Hong Kong rules and standards for steelwork
- Prepare Steelwork design submissions to the customer and building department
- Achieve customer approvals for the steelwork design
- Prepare reports throughout the project phases
- Bachelor degree in steelworks, mechanical or structural engineering with at least 7 years relevant or equivalent experience
- Familiar with European, British and Hong Kong Steelwork standards
- Familiar with statutory requirements e.g. MOE and MOA requirements
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD 2D, 3D, and Navis Works
- Proficiency in the steelwork design tool Tekla
- Proficiency in MS office applications including MS project
- Experience in complex and large BHS or MHS projects would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good Team player and interpersonal skill
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate with excellent career development opportunities and a competitive salary i.e. 5-day work, 13-month salary, transportation allowance and comprehensive training in local & overseas.
Interest parties please send your full resume with your expected salary to us using "Apply Now" or contact 5806 0004 for inquiry.
Personal data provided by the applicants will be used solely for recruitment purpose