Boutique Manager is needed for a beautiful fashion brand
My client, a uprising fashion brand is looking for a boutique Manager for their new store in the heart of Hong Kong. This amazing brand is well known for their beautiful and elegant design. Most of their clients are premium VIPs like celebrities and politicians.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ year experience in store management role who can speak very fluent English and has strong customer service mindset as well as clientelling skills. You should be able to drive sales and lead the head count of 5 to achieve sales target and improve VIPs client base. You will be also involved in a lot of important decision making and the company is always welcome new ideas.
We are looking for someone who is very hands on and is able to work independently. You will be reporting to the Regional Retail Manager who is based in the UK. My client offers full autonomy and attractive package for the right individual. If you are looking for a step up in your career, please send me your CV NOW!
- Drive store performance to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide accurate reports on store performance to your Line Manager
- Drive store sales through innovative approaches and techniques, drive company initiatives on client sales and client acquisition strategies as required
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to senior management
- Minimise costs across stores through effective rota planning especially in key trading hours, utilisation of hours, overheads expense, loss prevention
- Proactively manage relationships with Department store managers in concessions and other external stakeholders
- Proactively manage relationships with internal departments to help achieve store targets and improve efficiencies – merchandising, HR, IT
- Maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and reacting accordingly to maintain the business advantage
- Responsible for all operational practices of the store, making sure that your store runs smoothly and meets targets.
- Ensure that stores are kept to the highest possible standards, being well organised and properly merchandised at all times; and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed
- Manage loss prevention/stock control measures across all stores to ensure shrinkage is within company guidelines in order to protect company property and assets
- Ensure your store is regularly audited for compliance with company standards and take necessary action to quickly remedy any issues
- Take on responsibility for Company credit card (where applicable) and follow Company expense procedure
- Ensure that your store delivers exceptional customer service to our customers- ensuring that all customer service and CRM initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and taken action to improve where necessary
- Promote all initiatives in regards to clienteling and use of Store Portal with sales associates
- Ensure the store supports any marketing campaigns and promotions effectively.
- Make recommendations to your line manager in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop your Assistant Manager/Supervisor and a strong team of sales associates, ensure all processes for onboarding of new personnel are followed
- Hold daily briefings to motivate teams and update on store performance
- Manage employee performance through effective goal/target setting and monitoring through regular 1-1s and constructive feedback
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of high calibre Sales Associates and Assistant Managers when necessary
- Manage store employee relations issues and work with HR where appropriate
- Provide training to store teams, following company training initiatives and ensure they are carried out to timescales required. Monitor team product knowledge and selling skills and use Company manuals to train to address gaps in knowledge as necessary
- Ensure all HR and payroll administration is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure adherence by team to all Company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as required by your Manager
- Highly commercial with at least 3 years’ experience in luxury retail in a management level role, preferably from luxury retailer
- Driven, enthusiastic with a huge passion for AP and our customers
- Understanding of clientelling, CRM and how to drive customer loyalty in stores
- Target driven with a clear understanding of KPI’s and how to drive performance in stores
- Great leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach and nurture store teams to drive high levels of performance and engagement
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to implement high operational, grooming and visual merchandise standards in store