Strong Leadership Exposure
Excellent Opportunity for Career Path
Our client is a fast growing company for supermarket. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with strong retail management experience, dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as Store Manager in Richmond, Canada.
- Manage and motivate teams to achieve sales targets and ensure efficiency
- Perform sales and inventory analysis, monitor safety stock level and effectiveness of auto replenishment
- Analyze and interpret trends, perform product sales and sales analysis
- Perform bottom up forecasting and annual budget planning
- Recruit, train, lead and manage frontline staff, ensure customer satisfaction and manage the overall financial performance of the district
- Work closely with Marketing team to execute promotions, displays and events
- Use IT systems to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Deal with frontline staffing issues including recruitment, ongoing performance management, develop & manage KPI achievement, as well as working closely with training manager and CS officer to determine and provide appropriate performance improvement programs
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Promotion manpower investment, assessment and training, and incentive management.
- Have a strong understanding of the retail industry and brands
- Strong ability of internal and external communication, coordination and implementation
- Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent motivational and communication skills
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Manny Chan on +852 3476 6337.