Prestigious MNC Luxury Fashion / Top Tier Shoes and Leather Bags clients in search for an Area Sales Manager / Store Manager ($40 - 60K)
Your new company
We are a fast expansion company opening new stores in Hong Kong. We are a multinational fashion and accessories company. With our global presence and passion towards this sector, we are very excited to recruit young passionate individuals to join our Sales team in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Lead and coach the team, demonstrate a strong use of selling skills and sense of product knowledge, ensure strong partnership with Operation Manager and communication with other Office Department
- Motivate staffs to maximize team spirit, promote teamwork and maintain harmonious staff relations.
- Lead, supervise and train the Hong Kong teams to deliver high quality of customer service
- Manage multiple stores, oversee day-to-day retail operations and monitor performance of the retail stores to maximize sales and profits, manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Plan and implement sales strategies to drive sales and achieve business target
- Provide coaching, training and motivating the retail sales staff at stores with strong business drive and business mindset
What you'll need to succeed
- Associate degree holder or above with at least 5 years of retail operation management experience preferably gain in fashion, lifestyle or footwear company
- Excellent supervisory ability with experience in managing multiple stores and leading a sizable workforce
- Energetic, supportive, independent and self-initiative, with good command of English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience and qualifications will considered as Assistant Store Manager
- We also have Department Store Manager open
What you'll get in return
We provide a pleasant working environment with multi-national, transparent communication between employees and flat culture. The salary is really competitive in the market as well.
The salary is really competitive in the market as well.
What you need to do now
If you are interested, please contact Anthea on +852 2230 7425 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to [email protected]