Reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor will maximize sales, optimize operations and coach/lead the retail team in the designated stores under their responsibility.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will ensure that the stores you are responsible are anytime, anywhere perfectly fit for business (cleanness, lighting, lay out, promotional displays. digital screens, etc).
- You will ensure that the brand counters are anytime, anywhere perfectly fit for business and according to Brand’s specifications.
- You will ensure that aisles are cleared, safe and accessible for our customers at any time.
- You will ensure that product allocation is according each brand strategy and seasonal calendar.
- You will ensure the right and timely product replenishment
- You will work with Merchandising and Marketing to plan/adapt product display and assortment to daily, monthly and seasonal variances and needs.
- You will ensure that all marketing and brand displays and fixtures are anytime according to Shilla/Brands/HKIA guidelines.
- You will help and support the stock control procedures (reports, stock take, etc).
- You will help to produce the relevant information and data to run and optimize the business (reports and feedback).
You will need to know by heart the operations and procedures standards stated by the company.
You will act as a leader on the sales floor, coach and facilitate the team tyo provide experience sales service.
You will ensure that operations are anytime helping to maximize sales and customer service
You will reassign resources and re-schedule operations when needed, coordinated with your Sales and Operations Managers.
You will constantly revise the operations looking for ways to improve efficiency and maximizing revenue.
You will support cashiering team with basic and urgent issues like refunds, exchanges, void tickets, queues mangement, etc; and coordinate with Cashier Supervisors for the technical issues.
You will manage the development of the staff assigned to your stores (sales, skills, customer service, and product knowledge).
You will lead by example, coach and motivate your staff team to fulfill the company’s selling and service standards and maximize the customer’s experience at HKIA.
You will assess your team members’ performance on a timely basis and support their career plan.
You will lead by example.
Coordinate with other functions
You will coordinate with Marketing Dpt (Visual Merchandising, promotions, special events)
You will coordinate with Merchandising (HPP, SPP, events, Brand’s visits).
You will coordinate with HR Dept (training, career plan, sales incentives, talent retention, and engagement).
You will support the Retail Sales/Operations Managers to liaise with Brands/vendors and other third parties during stores visits.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- 4 years of related work experience in retail operations, preferably in a FMCG or retail environment (experience in Travel Retail and/or beauty-fashion is a plus)
- High school level at least required
- Excellent customer service focus
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and result-oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
- Outgoing, dependable, pro-active
- Good organizing and analytical skills
- Able to lead and coach large numbers of sales staff team
- Good interpersonal, able to interact with different levels
- Good project and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented.
- 5-day work per week, 9 hours per shift
- 17 Days Public Holidays
- 13 - 18 Days Annual Leaves
- Marriage Leave
- Compassion Leave
- Transportation Allowance
- Shift Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Medical & Dental Scheme (including spouse and child)
- Staff Purchase Discounts
Interested parties please attach your full resume with current and expected salary and your availability to the application via JobsDB. You can also view our business scope & company details on our company website: https://www.beautyandyou.com.hk/en/
Data collected will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.