My client, a fast-growing Fin-Tech business is looking for a Head of HR to lead the HK & China. This is a good opportunity for strategic HR leaders who wants to join the emerging financial services of the century and be part of their fast growing journey.
About the company
My client is a rapidly growing Financial Technology company in Asia . Their business is well-funded and experiencing exponential growth.
Reporting to the Group CEO , the Head of HR leads a team of 10-15. Key responsibilities are as follow:
* Set-up new HR infrastructure, policies and systems for employees in HK and China
* Partner closely with the Board as a business partner in HR strategic planning to support rapid business expansion
* Lead and manage HR daily operation to ensure quality HR service standards
* Build internal & external talent pipeline to cope with business expansions
* Lead any special HR projects if required
* 15+ years in HR, with which at least 5 years in a functional Leadership role (part of the C-Suite)
* Industry experience in Financial Services & Technology
* Greater China team management is a must
* Strategic leader backed by M&A, or IPO experience
* Strong business acumen, gravitas and knowledge on the Fin-tech industry
* Possess an entrepreneur mindset, with a "Can-do" spirit
* Ability to drive changes (new people initiatives) and lead the business forward