At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
Our Transaction Management team is looking for a Strategy Lead to join our high performing team based in one of our clients' site. This client is one of the most well-known international financial institutions in Hong Kong. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishes performance objectives and deliverables related to the achievement of line of business's goals and objectives for a client or clients. May write or assist in writing RFP (Requests for Proposals) responses and executing on those proposals
- Develops, implements and maintains key processes to be followed by a function(s). Defines priorities for site, area and function planning as part of a one-time client engagement or as part of an on-going client relationship
- Coordinates with the line of business platform; i.e., subject area, geographic resources and experts able to support the needs of line of business's clients
- Manages and achieves financial, operational and other measures as defined in deliverables and/or KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) established for the client or clients as part of a one-time client engagement or as part of an on-going client relationship
- May collaborate with other line of business team members to forecast and develop annual real estate plans and implement strategies for achieving savings and cost avoidance goals as part of a one-time client engagement or as part of an on-going client relationship
- May conduct periodic interviews of business unit and other client leaders to identify future business direction related to growth, labour, market changes and other issues that could impact real estate requirements or provide insights relative to strategic and/or optimization-focused initiatives as required.
- Develops 5-year real estate plans as required
- May develop benchmarks for the client's real estate portfolio to identify trends, risks, and opportunities
- Other duties may be assigned
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in Business Consulting in the Hong Kong real estate market.
You will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be a go-getter and someone who displays strong leadership. Your ability to win business and deliver results will be paramount to your success.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 8 years of business consulting and real estate experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS). Masters degree in Business, Economics, Urban Studies, or related program or MBA is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of service to clients
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.