An international financial institution is looking for a talent who is responsible to support the Group Strategy function directly reporting to the Global Chief Operating Officer.
My client is a private financial services firm that offers investment, wealth management, asset management as well as online trading. The group is a very well capitalised company. The financial strength of the company has allowed on-going investment in technology as well as expanding their coverage across the globe.
- Preparation of presentation/brief documents for the office of the COO
- Ability to manage projects and work directly with C-Suite and Executive Management-level individuals within the organization
- Analysis of financial and business performance, including: net flows, revenue and cost, profitability and KPIs, budget and forecasts and business development
- Industry and competitor analysis¡¡including monitoring of industry trends, participation in select industry benchmark surveys, tracking of competitor trends, performance and developments
- Opportunity analysis of potential strategic opportunities, including potential business partnerships, and organic growth
- Financial/business development reports to satisfy interim and annual reporting obligations
- Updates to shareholders, including related financial analysis¡¡
- Quarterly COO updates to board and other entities
- Regular business updates to staff
- Support the COO with communications to government and regulatory entities, as well as to clients, industry bodies and conference attendees
- Communication of the firm¡¯s strategy and performance externally
- Work closely with the COO will be required along with regular engagement with senior management from across the business to gather and analyse relevant information
- Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker seeking a fast-paced environment and is comfortable working on complex and diversified problems that are critical to the long-term success of the firm. He/She will conduct in-depth research, develop quantitative analyses and synthesize information to provide recommendations through concise and compelling deliverables. In addition, the Analyst will be responsible to support the Group Strategy function, including preparing briefing materials, developing executive communications, and coordinating senior stakeholder meetings.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3-6 years of work experience
- Strong academic record with major in Economics, Finance or Strategy
- Knowledge of the Global Markets, FX and trading platforms and competition
- Intellectually curious and interested in finance
- Business optimisation knowledge helpful
- Exhibit an exceptional attention to detail
- Be calm under pressure with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate in English
- Any additional languages would be deemed an advantage
What ¡s on offer?
This is an absolute exciting opportunity for a talent wanting to grasp an unparalleled exposure and access to the senior leaders and strategic initiatives of a leading Brokerage firm.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Kan on +852 2848 9514.