- Subletting and procurement process for construction projects;
- Working through the whole subletting process including tender invitation, tender return, tender analysis, tender recommendation and tender award;
- Formulate subletting strategy and procedure;
- Maintain sub-contractors database;
- Assist the project management team in resolving disputes with sub-contractors;
- Evaluate performance of sub-contractors;
- Maintain strong network with all levels of stakeholders.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or engineering related discipline; professional qualification such as MHKIS/MRICS is an advantage;
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years at managerial level gained from a main contractor;
- Familiar with the procedure of subletting administration;
- Able to work under tight schedule and pressure;
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills to work with cross-functional teams;
- Well organized, self-initiated and keenness to take on challenges and responsibilities;
- Innovative, result-oriented, self-motivated with visionary ability;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
offer competitive package and attractive employee benefits including 5-day work, ex-gratia rest day, birthday holiday, training sponsorship and discretionary
Application with full resume, current and expected salary, and available
date should be sent through email to The Human Resources Manager, quoting the appropriate reference number via email to hr @chunwo.com write to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603
Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information,
please visit our website at www.chunwo.com
provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.)