Our two-month Summer Internship Programme gives undergraduates practical work and training exposures to SHKP’s property and non-property portfolio businesses.
Department and Function
• Social & Market Research
- Support social listening and studies
- Assist in secondary research, compiling reports and analysis
- Assist in SHKP Club database system enhancement and UAT
• Residential Leasing
- Assist in handling daily leasing enquiries, marketing and tenancy matters for residential properties
- Provide quality service to customers in various aspects, including planning & organizing guest events and designing newsletters
- Conduct research for residential properties market
- High level of English proficiency required and good command of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Mainland students are welcome
• Shopping Mall Promotions
- Assist in organizing and implementing promotional events of shopping mall
- Involve in social media management in promoting the shopping mall
- Prepare related marketing materials and analysis
Managers from host departments, Human Resources and Training will offer interns full support to facilitate learning throughout the programme.
For details, please visit our Summer Internship Programme website at http://www.shkp.com/en-US/Pages/internship-programme
Interested parties please apply with full resume indicating the department/function priorities by clicking “Apply Now”
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.
“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 38,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.