- Drive the Company to comply with related internal Compliance Standards and Policies, and adhere to applicable legislations
- Identify new and relevant legislations, regulations and codes from regulatory bodies, and establish relevant compliance obligations
for the Company
- Prepare and update Company Compliance Standard and Policies in accordance with latest business, Group and regulatory requirements
- Provide ongoing Compliance support to the Company including training and advice to teammates.
- Identify and develop plans / strategies for risk management activities
- Oversee, monitor, review and control all aspects of risk management activities
- Examine new initiatives from the Company or regulatory bodies and assess them from a Compliance and risk management perspective
- Collaborate with and provide advice to teammates for business process improvement and workflow solutions to mitigate risks
- Ensure Company staff are kept up to date and informed regarding company’s risk and compliance framework
- Implement regular Compliance and Risk assessment, monitoring and review.
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as needed
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Risk Management or Laws from a recognized university
- Professional qualifications in Compliance, Law or Risk Management will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related areas in financial institutions and experience in insurance field will be an
- Hands-on experience in implementing compliance and risk management frameworks
- Understanding of regulatory environment of financial sector in Hong Kong
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, resilient, hardworking and detail oriented
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Candidate with more experience in risk management will be considered for the position
of “Risk Management and Compliance Manager”
Interested parties, please send resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the China Merchants Group.)