Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve
customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Supplier Manager, Operational Services.
In this role, you will
- The Operational Services Customer Communications team is responsible for ensuring the timely delivery and processing on inbound physical customer communications and the timely
delivery of outbound physical customer communications for all Lines of Business in Hong Kong. Services include, logistics, scanning, storage and transactional printing.
- As a Third Party Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for delivering strong and continuously improved relationship management with assigned vendors, overseeing contractual
obligations, risk management, governance and performance while analyzing problems and resolving any issues.
- You will report directly to the Head of Customer Communications Hong Kong and will be critical to the success of HSBC Operations, Services and Technology Operational Services
Customer Communications in meeting and exceeding the standards required for the services in HSBC.
- The role has a strong change focus as the Bank moves to more digital channels to support customers. This will require close collaboration with internal business stakeholders
and external vendor partners to ensure this changes generate the maximum benefit for HSBC in the shortest amount of time.
- Accurate cost forecasting and cost control in line with annual spend targets.
- Ensuring vendor risk factors are being identified and appropriately documented.
- Monitoring vendor compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and ensure that appropriate controls and processed are in place.
- Supporting the development of the overall team in vendor management and change
- Delivering strong and continuously improved relationship management with assigned vendors.
- Analyzing problem areas and help resolve disputes.
- Driving value from vendor relationships.
- Managing and monitor all assigned contractual obligations and governance processes to meet required standards.
- To support complex transformational change and multiple stakeholders including internal and external, Subject Matter Expert, Suppliers and customers across all country level
- Lead on tactical initiatives that will deliver benefits for the country team
- Be responsible for the tracking, updating and reporting of country benefit initiatives
- Work effectively with multiple Subject Matter Expert communities including Security Fraud and Risk, Information Security Risk, Compliance, Procurement, Legal, insurance,
Business Continuity Management and so on to ensuring that appropriate levels of support are provided to the team to support the Global Operations Strategy
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in business management or similar discipline
- Ideal candidate will have significant work experience from a Banking or Operations environment
- Experience with the services in scope of the role would be desirable.
- Strong sense of compliance, control and risk awareness
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in dealing with third party suppliers essential
- Experience in influencing and driving change across multiple stakeholders desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective processes for our customers.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CUAC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited