Supply Chain Representative
Our client is a reputable, strong growing supply chain office is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their team as a
Supply Chain Representative.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for order fulfillment and resolve any ad hoc supply and delivery issues when requested
- Compile relevant report, such as but not limited to delivery reports, and vendor performance analysis, etc
- Review vendor performance report on a regular basis and ensure poor performance of vendors are evaluated and corrected
- Execute inventory duties, such as but not limited to: distribution control, inventory management, and stock control, etc.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints on a daily basis, and counter offer appropriate solutions within time limit
- Liaise with external parties to ensure smooth operation flow
- Responsible for ad hoc duties when requested
- Bachelor degree holder or higher diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or any related disciplines
- A minimum of 1 to 4 years of solid working experience; preferably with the exposure of large corporate businesses
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office is required
- An organized and diligent individual who is comfortable with calculations and has the ability to work under pressure within the time
- A candidate with strong interpersonal and communication skills who can work cohesively with a team
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties, please CLICK
HERE to apply online. For a confidential chat, please contact 9821 8655 or 2899 6114.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for