We are looking for an experienced supply chain professional to join Edgewell Personal Care – a leading global FMCG Organisation (Our brands: Schick, Banana Boat, Wet Ones...just to name a few!). The role is responsible for the market execution within Supply Chain in Hong Kong including Source, Make, Deliver and Return from customer / to Source.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to own your career and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as Supply Chain Supervisor. You are expected to be a focal point of Market Supply Chain to connect with “supply chain executions” to increase agility and optimize all pieces of operations.
Let’s Get Down to Business
Here’s a sample of the type of things you will be responsible for:
- Leads a broad range of supply chain processes in market to manage and support of the smooth flow of information and products from origin to destination.
- Leads market Supply Chain team to take a maturity journey to ensure all supply chain functions collaborate, communicate, plan and execute to drive the balance between CSL improvement, DII reduction, OFCT reduction, Agility increase and a continuous focus on costs.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendation and provides insight for Greater China Supply Chain Manager and leads market projects and tasks.
- Identifies execution issues enough in advance to allow controlling customer demand as well as to alert suppliers / 3PL for preparing to cope with coming abnormality.
- Optimizes market inventory level and achieve both business and inventory goals by balancing production/supply with demand forecast.
- Leads the supply-Inventory planning process to ensure proper decisions are made timely and clear actions are defined.
- Leads and coordinates timely execution of obsolete and excess inventory repurposing and destruction for optimized inventory.
- Collaborates with other functions to maintain accurate material master data in system.
- Manages customer service and provide with standard operation procedure(SOP) on the total order fulfillment process from receipt of sales orders to delivery to achieve perfect order.
- Manages and leads efforts to optimize and improve outsourced warehouse and distribution functions.
- Supervises co-packing/packaging activities as a part of inventory management.
Show Us What You’ve Got
Ideally you will have 5+ years of experience in supply chain roles and more than one supply chain functions among Demand/Supply planning, Inventory, Logistics, Customer service management, with at least 3 years of supply chain background in FMCG. In this role, it is important that you can work autonomously, flexibly and collaboratively with individuals and teams. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our values and belief in “challenge to win”.
In addition, it would be great if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Statistics, Economics or Engineering
- Strong in numbers
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Leadership across functions
- Collaborative minded and good communicator
- Logical thinker with ability to build action plans
- Customer focused with strong needs identification capacity
- Self-starter & initiative taker
For information about this great company, please visit www.edgewell.com
We look forward to having you in our team!!