This position supports the execution of the Social Compliance and Supply Chain Sustainability initiatives for the company’s Asia/Pacific
region. Supports the integration of social compliance requirements with internal staff, factories and licensees. Promotes internal and external awareness of compliance issues.
- Facilitate monitoring of working conditions in sourced and licensed production factories to verify adherence to the Company’s Code of Conduct. Request, review
and analyze social compliance assessments. Update factory information into internal database. Communicate with third party monitors to coordinate assessments. Communicate with internal management regarding the social compliance status of factories.
- Identify and communicate Code of Conduct compliance issues and other potential compliance concerns to the facility’s management team. Provide
recommendation for sustainably addressing Code of Conduct non-compliances. Monitor the status and progress of Corrective Action Plans (CAP).
- Coordinate and schedule factory visits with the Supply Chain Sustainability Senior Manager. Update factory visit reports in internal systems.
Assist in the development and implementation of educational workshops.
- College degree required with 3 - 5 years of professional experience in social responsibility/compliance or related experience within manufacturing, sourcing
or similar area.
- Sufficient knowledge of China labor laws required. Knowledge of labor law in other Asian countries preferred.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and a team leader
- Ability to travel internationally when required
We offer 5 days work, 13th month, medical benefits and competitive package with good career development opportunity. Interested parties, please send
the application with full resume by clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.