DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
· A well-regarded executive who has solid experience and knowledge in leading a consumer banking operations covering customer onboarding or customer fulfillment services for all consumer banking products (including consumer bank account, credit card, secured and unsecured loan, securities account etc), outsourcing vendor management and ATM network management.
· A strong people manager who is able to lead a sizable (100-200) operations team with clear vision and guidance to the team to deliver on the bank’s digital agenda and “design for no ops” objective where processes are to be optimized and digitalized, to provide seamless customer journey while achieving cost efficiency enhancement
· Someone who can operate on the strategic level while still stay close to the details of the everyday operations - a leader who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and is very hands-on the daily operations.
· With proven record in driving change and operation transformation through mobilizing existing team resource, collaboration and gaining the support of multiple key stakeholders including business units, support units (including Technology, Marketing Teams etc), Risk, Legal & Compliance and Regional counterparts
· Someone who embraces the usage of data on a daily basis to seek insights for operation efficiency enhancement, business decision making and serve digital customers well.
· A strong knowledge of local regulatory requirements including the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, PCPD and card association rules and regulations.
· A strong risk and compliance conscious and awareness manager who is able to identify potential risk issues with effective mitigation measures, and able to timely manage and escalate incident.
· A good understanding of the nuances of the Hong Kong banking and payment market is required. Fluent speaking of English and Cantonese and knowledge of Mandarin is preference.