Title : Contract System Administrator (RedHat Linux)
- Perform Linux system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with system architecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT audit regulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Redhat Linux 6/7 system administration
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and experience in system architecture design
- Hands-on experience in Redhat GFS, Redhat Cluster suite and middleware products such as Hyperion/BIEE, Tomcat, IIS, Apache, WebSphere and MQSeries
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Experience in blade server system and VM administration is a plus.
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willing to work out of office hours for urgent production issues supporting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in cloud/big data architecture design, system security, ISO 20K/ITIL is an advantage.
- Experience in IT inventory management and IT operation automation is an added value.
- Good price negotiation, IT procurement, budget and financial management skills will be a definite advantage
To apply :
Please submit your resume ( in Ms Word format) , availability and expected salary to :
Mr. Samuel Lam
( Note : All resume and personal date collected from job applicants are used for recruitment purposes only, and all these information will be kept confidential. )
We are an executive search and recruitment organization specialising in recruiting I.T. professionals for our clients. Our major core business includes recruiting I.T. permanent and direct contract staff for our clients, as well as providing I.T. agency (secondment) contract staff services to our clients.
Our client base includes major international and local banks, finance institutions, insurance companies, multi-nationals, software vendors, and government projects.