- Be responsible for IT infrastructure systems administration, supporting daily operation and maintaining an efficient system capable of providing reliable and secure computer environment
- Review and propose improvement of system flow, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Plan and schedule the preventive maintenance for system and network
- Work and coordinate with vendors for trouble shooting, system implementation and migration
- Perform administration tasks on back office systems, e.g. Antivirus, MDM, etc.
- Maintain regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
- Perform and monitor regular system/data backups and disaster recovery operations
QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Degree holder in Computer systems are related disciplines
- At least 3 years solid experience in System Administration & Technical Support
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft platform (Windows Servers with multiple domains/active directories), database servers (SQL Server , Oracle) & Linux platform
- Experience in SAN storage, virtualization, server hardware, cloud administration
- Experience in the design of network infrastructure and networking devices configuration, such as router, switch and UTM
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferable
- Occasional travels to Shenzhen is required
We offer competitive remuneration package including five days’ work, medical, dental & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume
with current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" with attention to
Human Resources Manager.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.