Selected Candidates will be involved in a new large scale banking project to support the digital team for system design and development.
- Responsible for the system analysis, design and development of applications in different technologies including Web, Mobile and Integration
- Review and analyze business requirements and transform into detail technical requirements and specifications
- Lead and perform system analysis and design tasks and produce related system design documentation
- Define development best practices and configuration management processes for the development team to follow
- Develops test scenarios. Performs component testing and participates in the review of regression, systems, and stress testing and code promotion
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience in software development on Java, J2EE and IBM WebSphere
- Solid experience in web application development
- Experience in leading a team and perform vendor management
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.