- Drive solutions to designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and enhancing web applications
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development/implementation of new systems
- Prepare project documentation such as Functional Specifications/Use Case Specifications
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test and implementation activities
- Plan and coordinate training for end-users.
- Work with business partners during system implementation and manage post implementation support.
- Take on special projects and assignments as and when assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience with application system implementation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in role of System Analyst to collect business requirement and provide the required solution
- Familiar with system development cycle, design methodology and documentation standard
- Experience of communication with end-user directly
- Experience in government project will be an advantage
- Experience in managing project plan will be an advantage
- Experience in system integration in Java will be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication in English, including technical writing skills.
- HK permanent resident is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS' Application Email Address [CLICK
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.