The incumbents will join our research and development team to take a leading role in the study, design and development of software systems using technologies
including AI, web programming, RFID, mobile application, and cloud systems.
- Technology research and evaluation
- System analysis and design
- System / network architectural design
- Software implementation and integration
- Testing and documentation
- Support system and on-site testing
- Vendor / contractor management
- Support product demonstration and presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering or related disciplines
- 6 years’ experience in system development
- Sound knowledge in system architectural design (e.g. systems integration, scalable system architecture, high-availability, disaster recovery)
- Experience in user requirement gathering, system analysis and software development lifecycle
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating system installation and configuration
- Sound knowledge in network architectural design and experience in working with mainstream network equipment vendor / networking service provider
- At least 4 years of experience in server-side software design / development using Java and/or other programming languages
- Knowledge in Machine Learning / Deep Learning is an advantage
- Knowledge in cloud computing / NoSQL database is an advantage
- Knowledge in web-based user interface design / development is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected
will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre Limited, Level 11, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By clicking "Apply Now"
Application closing date: 8 October 2020