The successful candidate will be responsible for application development and enhancement of application systems for Public Sector. He / She will be involved in collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in IT profession with a minimum of 3 year experience as system analyst or equivalent;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis, design and implementation, especially for Government projects;
- Possess technical knowledge in Web application using J2EE or .Net technology;
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery;
- Familiar in working under virtual team environment, adopting best practices of Global Delivery Model;
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese;
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment;