Our client is now looking for an experienced System Analyst to join their Operations & Technology Team. The ideal candidate must have at least 6 years of hands-on development
experience in IT industry and prior experience in banking is preferred.
- Banking application development and enhancement
- Involve system implementation life cycle, including design, development, SIT, UAT and system implementation
- Liaise with vendor on system support and maintenance
- Evaluate the software packages and recommend ready-made solutions to meet business needs
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works
- Assist PM, Application Development to plan and supervises system implementation throughout the whole system development life cycle
- Degree holder in Information Technology with 6--8 years of hands-on development experience in IT industry
- Prior experience in Banking or Financial Institution is preferred
- System development and support experience in .NET, Java, database
- Good experience on Linux and Window Platform
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English with strong communication skills
- Self- motivated, detail- oriented, with good analytical skills and able to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Vanessa Ip on 2847 9962 or apply online with your latest CV in word format with
expected salary, quoting the job role – System Analyst. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.