Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform system administration duties
- Maintain system documents and inventory records
- Provide technical support to external and internal users
- Take part in research, design, development, testing and implementation of technical solutions
- Higher diploma or above in information technology
- Knowledge of Windows Sever, Linux is preferable
- Experience in monitoring systems preferred (e.g., Zabbix, PRTG)
- Scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python, node.js) is useful
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the senior role
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume stating with expected salary & availability by email: [email protected] oneas1a.com
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.oneas1a.com
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
OneAsia is a leading IT services and solution provider in Asia providing cloud based solution as well as data centre services. OneAsia’s top-tier rated data centres are located across Asia to keep our customers connected from
anywhere in the world with consistent levels of quality, security and service.
Partnering with the technology leaders, OneAsia is able to offer a full range of cloud computing solutions, from infrastructure, management to application software to business of all sizes without additional capital investment
or strong IT support. Furthermore, OneAsia can customize data centre services such as colocation, managed services, optimization and business continuity based on customer requirements.
Flexibility, reliability, and security are the core values of OneAsia. With fully redundant infrastructure, well developed systems, multi-layered security and skilled personnel, OneAsia delivers professional and reliable services to customers. With an aim to keep customers connected wherever and whenever they are, OneAsia is staying at the forefront of the industry with extensive infrastructure coverage in Greater China, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.