Responsibilities : -
* To responsible for network and server administration and maintenance of SQL, Exchange & Windows Servers
* To provide troubleshooting and problem solving on system, software, hardware, and network issues
* To perform security, system performance monitoring, SW/ HW inventory control and daily backup
* Support and monitoring the AD, DNS, Firewall, VPN, VIOP and other network device
* Conduct IT training, update training materials and handle training administrative tasks
* To support and administration of the ERP systems
Requirements : -
* Diploma / Degree holder with a minimum of 2 years' experience in IT field, with supervisor level as advantage
* Familiar with Local Area Network environment
* Applicant with CCNA, MCSE ad advantage
* Experience in application support / ERP implementation as advantage
* Knowledge of Database Software (e.g. MYSQL and MSSQL), familiar with JSON and mobile applications, written of programming language (Java, PHP, Objective-C) are added value but not essential.
* Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills and able to work independently
* Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
* Occasionally travel is required
* Immediate available is highly preferable
Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary & double pay, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interest parties, please send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department email : [email protected] .com or fax : (852) 2276 2324.
Please visit our website www.suntak.com for company information.
Information collected will only be used in connected with recruitment proposes. All applications will be treated in strict confidence .