***Fresh graduate also be considered***
Purpose of the job
This role is a key contributor to making us the #1 preferred dealer choice helping our sales team and extensive network of International Herman Miller dealers across the Asia Pacific &
Middle East succeed in selling our Herman Miller products.
This role works closely with our teams in sales, customer care, product managers, account managers and our internal software developers.
To proactively support, train and coach internal sales team, marketing team and dealers to fully utilise our systems.
- Provide support to our dealers day to day by telephone, email, and other means as appropriate to external users to ensure effective and efficient use of those systems.
- Update the helpdesk system and knowledge base to enable other staffs to provide support. Communicate with support staff of changes or updates, before communicating
- Delivery of training to dealers regularly using a variety of methods: one-on-one ad-hoc, group sessions, classes, demos, remote training via application sharing, web-based training modules
- Work closely with internal Marketing and Training departments, Customer Care and Product Managers to ensure every part of the business is coordinated appriopriately when there are new
product releases, updates, or changes. Utilitize Herman Miller corporate communication system(s) to share consistent corporate messaging.
- Create and maintain user documentation for dealer systems, including online and multimedia formats. Ensure materials are on brand and written in an engaging format.
- Plan and organise the logistics of training courses i.e. source venues (internal/external), arrange catering, book dealers onto courses in line with authorised
requests, send joining instructions to confirmed delegates.
- Supports the sales process by meeting dealers and presenting sales, order systems and service offerings.
- To work within the requirements of the Company's Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.