- Diploma in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in IT or
related area preferred;
- Experience in maintaining office network;
- Experience in maintaining web server, proxy server and other daemons;
- Have knowledge in different computer languages, MS server, SQL server,
Linux server, virtualization etc;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and preferably in
- To provide support in IT infrastructure, troublehood software and hardware
problems and website management;
- To plan, design, development and implement new IT systems or projects for
improving organization's services.
Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme, annual leave and medical insurance coverage, marriage and compassionate leave.
Applications with full resume with expected salary should be sent to the Executive Secretary, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance Headquarters, 5/F, St. John Tower, 2 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong or click 'APPLY NOW' before 30 April 2019. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 May 2019 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)