Working location: Tsuen Wan
The main responsibility of the incumbent is to support core internal systems as well as develop and enhance systems for the group and its various business units following directions from his/her
- Project management, preparation of RFP and RFQ;
- Assist in vendor evaluation and management;
- System support and maintenance;
- Application development, design, implementation and support;
- System documentation preparation such as user requirement specification, system and program specification, test cases, user guides and so on;
- Perform system testing, quality assurance, and system implementation;
- Conduct user training.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system development, support and maintenance;
- Strong working knowledge of RDBMS (especially MS-SQL, MySQL) and practical experience of SDLC;
- Knowledge of network and system infrastructure;
- Experience in project management and vendor management for system deployment;
- Proactive, self-motivate, inquisitive, innovative, strong analytical skills for problem diagnosis and solving, good business acumen and work independently;
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
To apply, please visit our website
https://www.hkri.com/ to complete the on-line application or send your application with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when
the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.