Contract to a government department to provide enhancement, maintenance & support services to various applications and users.
- Responsible for implementation, development, system maintenance and ongoing support of IT systems and service delivery of various IT applications (e.g. Performance Assessment Scoring System (PASS), Remote Site Management Services (RSMS), etc.);
- Provide delivery works including programming, feasibility study, design, testing, system acceptance, capacity planning, technical support, quality assurance and proof-of-concept development;
- Liaise with parties concerned (including users, vendors, computer operators) on requirement study, implementation and on-going activities support;
- Conduct tender/ quotation exercise for IT service/ equipment procurement; and
- Work with IT Teams and vendors to identify options and recommend solution to the best interest of the business.
Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
Minimum 4 years IT working experience;
Minimum 1 year experience as System Analyst or similar capacity;
Minimum 2 years solid experience in J2EE development and Oracle RDBMS;
Practical experience on system maintanence and support including provide daily support to end users, conduct risk and impact analysis, engage vendor services, arrange payment, conduct quality management and configuration management;
- Possess sound knowledge and hands-on experience in mobile application development is an advantage; and
Good communication skills and able to work independently.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.