- Lead a System Development team/Scrum team for on-going in-house Web application and Mobile Apps developments
- Conduct feasibility studies and transform business driven technology into business solutions.
- Transform end-user needs & business requirements into functional requirement specifications
- Involve all phases in development cycle using Agile methodology
- Conduct user training and prepare systems documentation
- Degree holders in Computer Science or Information Systems related discipline
- Over 5 years working experience in systems development, better with hands-on experience in Web application & Mobile Apps development
- Hands On experience in web-based software development with ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, Ajax, XML/JSON, RESTful API, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap MSSQL & Oracle
- Familiar with SDLC, and better with hands-on Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Knowledge in MVC, ReactJS/AngularJS, .Net Core, Entity Framework, MongoDB, MySQL and Linux System are an advantage
- Knowledge in DevOps, CI/CD tools and automated testing are an advantage
- Experience in Mobile Application Development or Microservices Development is an absolute advantage
- Good team player with strong analysis and problem solving skills with solid leadership and project management experience
- Good working attitude with strong communication & inter-personal skill
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
- Candidate has more than 5 years’ System Analyst experience will be considered as Senior System Analyst
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical benefits and marriage leave to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by
clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about Macroview, please visit: http://www.macroview.com