1. Provide professional advice to customers, sample room and factories, assist them in solving any technical issue, ensure the successful production.
2. Continuous improvement of cost saving by mean of automation and innovation methods.
3. Leading Technical team to improve garment techniques.
4. Coaching Technical team to enhance their capabilities.
1. 20 years’ experience in cut & sewn knits garment industry and/or sweater knits.
2. Diploma or higher in clothing technology or equivalence.
3. Good sewing technical skills and pattern knowledge.
4. Good sense of IE concept and risk management.
5. Good management skill with execution and team building.
6. Good communication skill in both English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Please visit http://www.crystalgroup.com for learning more about us.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including a competitive salary, fringe benefits and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.
Crystal International Group Limited (“CIGL”, HKEX: 2232) was founded in Hong Kong in 1970 and is now with 22 apparel manufacturing facilities in Asia employing approximately 80,000 people worldwide. We provide comprehensive one-stop solutions to international brands covering lifestyle wear, denim, intimate, sweater, and sportswear and outdoor apparel. In pursuit of success and excellence, CIGL has been applying prominent management practices and IT systems, such as lean manufacturing, balanced scorecard, exemplary application of SAP, etc., and have built a global reputation as a leading and top-tier apparel manufacturer.
In 2016, we came in 17th out of 50 on Fortune’s Change the World list which recognizes companies for making an important social and environmental impact through profit-making strategy and operations.
We are now seeking energetic talent who are excited to join a leading company with rapid growth agenda as: