Hong Kong Head Office offers fast-track career development
and prestigious central office location. Due to business needs, a Team Head Relationship Manager is needed to join the Corporate Banking department focusing on developing the HK Conglomerates portfolio focusing on Great China region.
We are now seeking for a
TEAM HEAD - GLOBAL CORPORATE BANKING
- Achieve various team business targets and contribute to the team performance
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members
- Assist the Department Head in the Corporate Banking to manage corporate relationship to achieve maximum revenue return for the bank while maintaining excellent service.
- Prepare sound business credit applications to ensure a smooth origination and execution processes.
- Identify event driven opportunities and build excellent relationships with clients to provide customized solutions.
- Conduct in-depth financial and credit assessment and work within the credit policy and parameters of the bank.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in relationship management, of which 2-3 years in sales management preferably in financial institutions
- Passes in HKSI and relevant insurance licensing examinations preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-motivation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Lucas Wu +852 2986 1991
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.