Lead a team of clerical staff to support one of operation functions below:
1. Processing of Personalised Octopus applications, production and quality control
2. Malfunctioned cards and sold products return and subsequent refund
- Supervise Personalised Octopus application, production and QC processes
- Monitor the performance of outsourcing service providers on Personalised Octopus application.
- Handle internal and external enquiries on Perosnalised Octopus application
- Assure the quality of the production of Personalised Octopus.
3. Card refund and lost card with card replacement according to customer request
- Manage card refund for malfunctioned Octopus and issuance of replacement Octopus according to customer’s request
- Manage card refund and replacement of various corporate staff Octopus
- Monitor inward and outward mailing of the team
- Supervise warehouse operation and monitor Octopus card stock
- Supervise investigation of Octopus refund and replacement
- Review the reports for daily reconciliation and MIS
- Handle customer enquiries timely and tactfully
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking "Apply Now"
- Undergraduate Degree Holder
- More than 3 years of working experience in banking / operation and transaction processing, with some supervisory experience
- Experience gained in production management, payment and card industries is preferred
- Knowledge of Stored Valued Facilities
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good numerical sense, logical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skill to lead the team to achieve KPI
- Good customer service awareness and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you are not contacted by us within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data with an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the application. During this retention period, you have the right to request for correction or destruction of your personal data at any time. Any request for the correction or destruction of personal data should be addressed in writing to our Human Resources & Administration Department.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.