The Team Lead, Visual Merchandising drives the DFS Global Visual Merchandising strategies by assisting with the planning and execution of all in store promotions, seasonal overlays, and monthly merchandising changes.
To ensure plans for the Global VM and Creative guidelines of all visual presentation and display in stores are fully understood before implementation
Responsible for the maintenance, storage and movement of in-store and window displays.
To assist with the planning and implementation of remerchandising collections, re-dressing and styling programs for room sets, instore highlights, floor presentation and product placement and to ensure that the visual team are consistent in providing exceptional presentations for all departments
To work on establishing and implementing the correct merchandise presentation for each department
To ensure that the quality of work is consistent and reaches an international standard with a high level of creativity and flair
Manage the visual merchandising in fashion brand boutiques and responsible to prepare the photo reports to the fashion brands
Prepare photo reports of monthly store changes
To upkeep the maintenance of all visual tools to ensure smooth and timely implementation
To be responsible for the ordering and co-ordination of installation of promotional material in order to enhance products, create interest and generate sales.
Be aware of new trends in beauty /design & display
To communicate on a regular basis with the Assistant VM Manager / Senior VM Manager on all visual actions and requests from store operations
To work with Store Operations team, seeking feedback on current initiatives and VM activities and feedback to the appropriate people
To communicate regularly with the Assistant VM Manager / Senior VM Manager on all visual projects proactively highlighting any issues and concerns
To use customer and staff feedback to develop strategic VM activities and identify new needs and services with the customer in mind
To communicate regularly with the signage and production team on all visual projects proactively highlighting any issues and concerns
To demonstrate and reinforce the DFS vision and values at all times and provide the necessary leadership to gain commitment from all team members
To train the more junior VM team in all aspects of remerchandising, mannequins styling and floor presentation to ensure the highest standards are consistently delivered
To plan the monthly schedule and supervise more junior team members to meet the required deadlines
To give feedback during regular meetings and solicit ideas for improvement
- Degree/Diploma required from related art / design / VM or equivalent
- At least 4 years' experience in retail / beauty brands visual merchandising or similar industry
- General knowledge of building materials/signage application
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Proficient in graphic design for luxury fashion product
- Flair for presentation in a luxury retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to communication with colleagues at different levels
- Ability to self-manage timelines and work well independently
- Advanced working knowledge of computer programs including Adobe Creative Suite/ Creative Cloud (specially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop), Microsoft Office
- Deadline oriented with superior organization skills in a fast pace environment
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Visual Merchandiser
Interested parties, please click here to apply.
Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months from the date of application. Applicants have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Request should be made to our Human Resources Department in writing