01. Reports directly to Architectural and Structural Management Department Manager.
02. Prepares technical drawings and supervises technical staff members in building maintenance works.
03. Monitors quality and costs of the works.
04. Conducts work-sites supervision and works coordination.
05. Conducts liaisons with consultants and contractors.
Academic qualifications and professional background requirements:
01. Degree in architecture, building studies, or building surveying.
02. Minimum 10 years' experience in property development firms, building maintenance firms, or architectural firms.
03. Previous work experience in Macau is an advantage.
01. Proficient in Auto CAD and Photoshop.
02. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
03. Must have abilities to be both a team-player and an independent worker depending on the scenario.
04. Good communication skills.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration including 14-month salary, medical benefits and education allowances. You are invited to send in your application with full resume and salary expected by mail to: Miss Ming Leung, Tak Shing Investment Co., Ltd., 29/F, Tai Tung Building, 8 Fleming Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. (Please quote job title on envelope)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
(Established since year 1939.)
We are a well-established company with over 170 staff members. Our main business is in long-term properties investment which include property redevelopment, property management, and leasing. Our properties portfolio in Hong Kong include office buildings, shopping mall, car park, and luxury residential apartment buildings. We now have the above job position available.