- Provide clerical and administrative assistance to our professional team.
- Act as custodian for our internal knowledge and practice database
- Provide administrative support for compliance with CPA professional requirements.
- Prepare formal correspondence to professional bodies
- Perform ad – hoc research tasks and routine duties.
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Degree holder in corporate administration or business disciplines;
- knowledge or understanding in Companies Ordinance, Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant statutory compliance and regulations;
- 3-4 years or above working experience, solid company secretarial experience or legal secretarial experience or other professional firm (eg CPA) is an advantage;
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, meticulous, well-organized, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and accomplish tasks under tight schedules
- Mature, strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
We offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of staff benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Care Insurance
- Birthday Leave
A competitive remuneration package & excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interest parties please send your full resume (both in English and Chinese) including your salary history and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.