Background: My client is working on a large scale aviation programme and is now looking for a civil aviation technical officer to join the team.
- Assist in performing technical operations, maintenance/repair for air traffic control (ATC), airport related systems or electronic/communication/IT equipment/systems and its ancillary support facilities
- Assist in planning, organizing, supervising and/or directly carrying out maintenance/repair works of systems/equipment and conducting system review to ensure system reliability and availability
- Assist in or directly and dependently carrying out equipment preventive/corrective maintenance, on-site equipment installation, testing and commissioning, fault diagnosis and repair according to a rectification plan/solution as well as helping one’s supervisor in preparing fault/problem investigation report and/or procurement plan for spare parts or maintenance/repair services
- Assist in coordination with various internal and external parties such as various government departments, local or overseas airport authority, vendors/suppliers, sub-contractors and so on for operations and maintenance works
- Certificate or above in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunication/Computer/ Software/Information/e-logistics/Industrial Engineering or other related discipline
- Possession of training record of Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel/Professional (ATSEP) training course is definitely an advantage
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Possessing track record of relevant hands-on working experience in system design, building, testing and commissioning, operations and maintenance in mission critical service or project is highly preferable
- Good team player, customer-focused mindset, open-mindedness, proactive, result/service oriented, total quality management and safety concept with strong logical analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently under pressure with strong desire and commitment to deliver high quality of works in short notice
- Good spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
- Possessing driving license is an advantage
- May work in shift duty and/or irregular hours including overnight, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and/or outdoor as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.