- Coordinate with Production and Post Production for material readiness
- Assign job orders to editing teams and prepare the required material for dubbing and subtitling in according to the required production schedules
- Handle client output orders and monitor the progress regularly
- Coordinate media transfer, download request and provide support in material duplication
- Quality control of media files
- Provide information and support to platform and departments
- University graduate / Diploma / DSE with minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in TV or media related industry
- Reliable, self-motivated, multi-tasked and detail-minded
- Able to work independently under time constraints
- Familiar with non-linear video editing system and software will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, as well as written English
Please send the application, quoting the appropriate reference number, with details of your qualifications and experience, expected salary and a contact telephone number to The
Senior Manager, Personnel Department, Television Broadcasts Limited, TVB City, 77 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon.
Applications received are solely for selection purpose. Those not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications
unsuccessful and their applications will be filed for another 3 months for future selection. Afterwards, all applications would be destroyed.