about the company.
Our client is a Hong Kong food production company with multiple outlets. By doubling up their outlets to over 60 in just 2 years, they are planning to expand their production line and therefore would like to invite a technical production professional to join their factory team.
about the team.
The team embraces an open-minded, collaborative, transparent and caring culture, where the company always prioritize team instead of individuals.
about the job.
As a technical production manager, you are responsible for
- in charge of technical requirement of setting up the new food production line
- define the requirement and specification of food production machinery and source them from suppliers that meet company's budget and standard
- install machines and assemble the new production line
- in charge of daily repair and maintenance of production machines by leading the technician team
skills & experiences required.
To be successful at this position, you need
- degree in production, supply chain, engineering or related discipline
- holder of electrical license (grade A) would be a plus
- at least 7 year working experience in food/ pharmaceutical/ consumer electronic factory with good understanding of machinery, with experience in leading a team
- Good command of English and Chinese
- shift duty is required (i.e. 5.5 day work per week, shift holiday)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Caleb Wong at 2232 3401.
If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.