- Technical Support Analyst is an entry-level technical position to provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support for Ad tech products such as Google Marketing Platform (GMP), liaising
with Account Manager to provide two-way communication on customer issues. This should include basic problem prioritization, analysis and resolution of issues where answers can be easily obtained. The result should be high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide basic ad operation service to customers, configuring campaign assets in an adserving system, programmatic platform or search engine management platform, liaising with creative agencies, media agencies,
publishers and advertisers to ensure smooth delivery of campaign, monitoring ad delivery and providing regular reports to clients.
- Act as a project coordinator in creative projects, liaising with clients, designers, programmers from creative briefing to live.
- Work with more senior personnel or engineering effectively on more complex technical issues, in order to provide regular updates and a timely resolution to the customer.
- Actively track and manage client interactions by logging all customer contacts in Support System.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge relevant to the job including GMP product offerings, current policies and procedures and methods of service delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge/expertise to exceed client expectations.
- Consistently instruct internal and external customers on resources available for self-help e.g. Google Help Center.
- For employees who are new to GMP products, internal trainings will be provided.
- Technical Account Manager is more senior role that also requires employee to understand how GMP solutions can be used to respond to the marketing needs of the industry, perform pre-sales support
and post-sales implementation and consultancy activities.
- Deliver customer and employee training sessions on product fundamentals, best practices, advanced topics, new features, and other custom content.
- Communication Skills
- Demonstrates good active listening skills with an ability to interpret customers communications to understand the heart of the problem.
- Demonstrates clear, concise and easy to understand written and verbal communications with customers.
- Continuous and Fast Learner
- Actively acquires the skills knowledge and abilities to meet job requirements and maintain professional competence.
- Customer Orientation
- Responds in a timely manner to the needs of the customer.
- Manages customer expectations in terms of service level and communications.
- Language Skills
- This role requires the employee to support customers by phone and email in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year continuous experience working in a client facing technical environment, preferably supporting digital marketing related products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, or Information Systems Management, IT or industry certification is desirable.
- Basic programming understanding and experience.
- Medium competency level in HTML, cookie technology, and URL encoding and structures.
- Familiarity with Shell scripting and SQL query skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in client services.
We embrace an employee-first culture. We emphasize in personal development for every single team member, provide them with a supportive environment to work in. We
offer 5-day work week, medical insurance, MPF, bank holidays, and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. We offer regular team activities, trainings, free weekly breakfast, and snacks. Interested parties please send your full resume with
expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only and will be treated in strict confidence.