[Work Location: Science Park, Shatin]
Reporting to the Research Manager, the appointee will be required to:
- assist R&D researchers and personnel in carrying out experiments, development of prototypes and establishment of operating procedures;
- operate laboratory equipment and/or analytical instrument;
- conduct maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment and/or analytical instrument;
- monitor laboratory operations and housekeeping on a daily basis;
- keep chemical and equipment inventories as well as record of small procurement orders;
- work closely with R&D researchers and personnel; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
- holder of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or Grade B;
- a diploma or above in any discipline;
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience, preferably with background knowledge of Engineering or laboratory operation;
- good interpersonal skills; and
- highly-organized and capable of working under pressure with multi-task assignments.
Applicants should state their current and expected salary in the application. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications
and experience. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, re-engagement thereafter is subject to mutual agreement.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae in strict confidence to Human Resources Manager, HKRITA, R906-8, Shirley Chan Building, The
Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon. (E-mail via "Apply Now"). Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. HKRITA reserves the right to consider late applications and nominations, and to fill or not to fill the positions.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purpose. Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.