(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for operating and maintaining the show quality of new lagoon show. He/ She will monitor the inventory and carry out regular maintenance of technical equipment.
- Diploma or above in Technical Arts or related disciplines
- With at least 1 year’ experience in technical support or event production
- Knowledge in show control system / stage management is preferred
- Knowledge in electronics and electricity is preferred
- License holder of Special Effects Assistant (Steam B) is an advantage
- Self-motivated, hardworking and outgoing
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: