My client is an international telecommunication corporation. The GM is hiring a capable leader to support the tender submission and in charge of the project delivery after award. This
is Senior Project Manager (Associate Director position). Candidate need to lead and manage project teams ensuing the quality and progress of these projects are met on time and effectively. Candidate MUST have at least 15 years’ experiences in Project Management
capabilities for large scale projects in which 5 years of experiences Communications Engineering especially in the Maritime Industry.
- Build & lead a high performance Project Team
- Plan optimal use of resources
- Establish environment conducive to the successful completion of the project, including achieving control in project delivery & managing on-going customer relationships/expectations
- Ensure all customers’ projects requirements & SLAs are met & delivered within the project budget
- Review project progress and issues with project managers to ensure that project is within scope, schedule and budget
- Review project risks to ensure risks are identified and mitigated to reduce probability of occurrence and impact to project
- Lead, guide, manage and motivate the projects’ team members in delivering quality project works and delighting the customers
- Ensure team members are trained and equipped to deliver their job scopes
- Participate in pre-sales tender bid support in the aspect of delivery
- Build up new technical competencies
- To support new opportunities and participate actively in tender bids to meet the financial target in the dedicated Business Unit / Key Account.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related Discipline
- PMP Certification, PRINCE2 Certification and ITIL Certification
- At least 15 years’ experiences in Project Management capabilities for large scale projects in which
5 years of experiences Communications Engineering especially in the Maritime Industry
- Proven track record in assuming overall responsibility and managing multi-million dollars projects in both the government and commercial sectors
- Strong technical knowledge in Radar, RF Communication and Network Communications
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mariza Lai on +852 2847 9959 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting
the job role ‘Telco MNC - Senior Project Manager (Communication Engineer). Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.