Provide clerical support in Finance Department
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Filing, Mailing & documents distribution
• Data input
• Document checking and payment preparation
• Place orders, liaise and follow up with vendors
• Handling payment enquiries.
• Assists Purchasing Manager and Accounts Payable Supervisor for any adhoc projects assigned
Education:DSE or above
Experience:Minimum 1 years relevant experience, fresh graduated will also be considered
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
• Initiative and proactive.
• High quality of integrity
• High level of commitment
• Outgoing with effective communication with all levels of staff
Working location:TAI TAM
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Please send full resume to Director of Human Resources, The American Club Hong Kong, 6/F, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road Central, Central, Hong Kong or by fax: 3585 1360. For more information please visit our website: www.americanclubhk.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. The personal data collected will be destroyed after 3 months.
The American Club Hong Kong offers one of the most diverse and unique working environments for hospitality professionals in Hong Kong. As one of our employees, you will be part of a dedicated team working for a “Platinum Club of the World”.
Do you want to grow with our amazing team and help us celebrate our 100 year anniversary in 2025? We are looking for individuals with lots of enthusiasm who are team orientated with excellent customer service skills. Apply now and build your career with us!