Working Hours: 9am-6pm
The Executive Assistant (Event Manager) will mainly be deployed to handle the matters in relation to International Import Expo by -
1. Assisting in planning and preparation of Hong Kong's participation in the coming Expo, including working out the overall programme, liaising with relevant parties on the design and construction of the exhibition area and the recruitment of Hong Kong trade delegations and other logistics work like booking of accommodation, transportation, working with the organiser on security check, etc.;
2. Assisting in the drafting work related to the Expo, including co-ordinating with various parties on the content of exhibition, preparing briefs, speeches, media articles, meeting summaries, fact sheets, etc.;
3. Providing logistics and secretarial support to the various meetings relating to the preparation of Expo, including the Inter-departmental meeting;
4. Assisting in the administrative matters in relation to the setting up of a team for the Expo, including handling accommodation, logistics and financial matters, etc.;
5. Providing general support to the subject policy team, including providing executive and logistical support to meetings, events, site visits, duty visits, etc., assisting in the liaison and coordination with various stakeholders (including other departments) as needed, conducting background research and processing of enquiries and invitations received by the subject team, etc.;
6. Performing any other duties as assigned by senior officers
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or equivalent;
2. Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English and able to speak in Putonghua, with Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the HKDSE or the HKCEE, or equivalent;
3. Minimum of 6 years of post-qualification working experience; preferably in planning and implementation of projects; and/or organisation of events. Working experience in the Government and/or public organizations is an advantage; and
4. Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently and cope with tight working schedules
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668 Please visit us: