Ensure smooth operations by providing all kinds of administrative support to Operations Team and respective departments.
- Coordinate between Head Office and stores with centralized communication to the frontline.
- Maintain good communication with Operations Manager and Store Managers, and support Product Team on product allocation and transfer.
- Based on the daily and monthly sales trend and the request from stores, propose product suggestions to product team for stock transfer.
- Keep close monitoring on stores to ensure products are handled properly and processes such as cash management, transaction processing are aligned with company standards, and report to Operations Manager if anything abnormal is identified.
- Encourage and motivate staff sales, support stores to achieve monthly sales target.
- Coordinate in new store opening/closing meeting, ensure the preparation is made in time. Participate in operation meetings and keep meeting minutes, follow up on the action plan delivery.
- Follow up on cross-functional cases with tracking list updated on regular basis till the cases are closed.
- Support and uplift store morale by proactively participating into stock take, morning meeting, dinner gathering, etc
- Assist in target splitting and uploading and staff incentive calculation
- Assist in the new process or project from planning to final roll-out
- Complete the job assignments from superiors
- Responsible for the schedule and daily routines for the management team in Shanghai/Hong Kong/Macau.
- Diploma or above with minimum 2 years' experience in retail industry is preferable.
- Detail-minded, willing to take up new tasks, self-motivated, strong numerical sense, multi-tasking and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume with present salary, expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now"
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Originated in Milan, the Luxottica Group is the market leader in premium, luxury, sports and performance eyewear. We cover a genuinely outstanding assortment of renowned brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Oliver Peoples, BVLGARI, Prada, etc. Our retail footprints such as LensCrafters, Ray-Ban and Oliver Peoples cover approximately 9,000 stores in 130 countries. We strive to improve clients' feeling of comfort and profession through our top-ranked service standard.
For details, please visit http://www.luxottica.com/en.