about the company.
My client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, they have 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. They specialize in designing and delivering solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
about the job.
The incumbent will provide support to the Systems Interface Test (SIT) Lead and the User Acceptance Test Lead (approximately equal amounts).
- Management of Defects Status with UK resolving teams, following up on the most urgent defects.
- Working with UK teams to undertake cluster analysis
- Helping PMO to resolve more complex synchronisation issues between HP ALM and Jira defect management systems
- Help co-ordinate and manage test case execution status with UK, Manila & India teams (during SIT cycles), including prep / setup of the environment, test case prep, test execution, defect resolution.
- Help both internal & external reporting
- Suggest improvements to the defect handling process in both UAT and SIT
- Help provide holiday / absence cover between UAT and SIT leads.
- Assist in other ad-hoc activities as required
- Ensure all defects are maintained accurately and timely between the 2 systems (Jira & HP ALM)
- Maintain the defect handling process details between UK and HK teams, and WTW and the client
- Reporting of test progress for SIT and UAT status.
- Customer facing role, on site with the client. Must be comfortable interacting directly with the client.
- Able to establish good relationships with internal associates and external clients
- Collaborate with other team members & consultants to ensure an efficient Department
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience as a defect manager or similar role.
- Experience of Defect Management systems - ideally Jira, or HP ALM.
- Produce high quality work in a deadline-driven environment with self-initiation
- Good planning and organizing skills, attention to accuracy and follow-up
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good customer service orientation
- Able to work independently as well as a team-player
- Enjoys a fast-paced, multi-tasking and multi-cultural work environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in advanced level MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, work under pressure, be pro-active, possess strong organizational skills.
- Generate MI reports from QC & Jira
- Experience of Pensions & Finance Sector
Interested candidates can apply through the portal or send your CV to ian luong at [email protected]
For questions, please contact ian luong at 2232 3440